The Loyola Farmers Market is held every Monday from June 9 to October 13, 2014.
Location: The Loyola Plaza, 6540-50 N. Sheridan Road in Rogers Park.
Conveniently located steps outside the CTA Red Line Loyola stop.
ATTENTION LINK CARD HOLDERS
SPEND $10 WITH LINK CARD – RECEIVE UP TO $10 LINK BUCKS AS A MATCH AT THE LOYOLA FARMERS MARKET
- Match Up to $10 Per Market Day, Per Card Holder, Per Card
- Expires October 13, 2014, 6:30 pm and while funding is available
- Not redeemable for cash. No change given.
- Only valid for Illinois Link approved purchases
Link Up Bucks at the Loyola Farmers Market is sponsored by LINKUp Illinois, a program of Experimental Station which provides grants to farmers markets to support Double Value Coupons, increasing healthy food access at Chicago farmers markets.
- Targeted funding for the 2014 market season is provided by the City of Chicago Department of Family and Support Services and Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Weekly Programs: Along with fresh locally grown and produced food, stop by and check out the programs each week. Programs provide information on a variety of food related topics such as connecting the eater to where their food comes from and healthy foods for disease prevention.
- Visit the Special Activities Calendar
The Market accepts the Link Card, Senior Food Farmers Market Coupons and WIC. Therefore contributing to Loyola’s mission to serve those in need by increasing the access of fresh, nutritious locally grown and produced foods that are affordable.
The Loyola Farmers Market is supported by Loyola’s Institute of Environmental Sustainability, Community Relations, Facilities Management, and the Finance Dept.