The Loyola Farmers Market: Mondays through to October 13, 2014
September 22nd: 3 pm – 7 pm
**Fall Hours Begin September 29th – 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm**
Location: The Loyola Plaza, 6540-50 N. Sheridan Road in Rogers Park.
Conveniently located steps outside the CTA Red Line Loyola stop.
ATTENTION LINK CARD HOLDERS
SPEND $10 WITH LINK CARD – RECEIVE UP TO $10 LINK BUCKS AS A MATCH AT THE LOYOLA FARMERS MARKET
- Match Up to $10 Per Market Day, Per Card Holder, Per Card
- Expires October 13, 2014, 6:30 pm and while funding is available
- Not redeemable for cash. No change given.
- Only valid for Illinois Link approved purchases
Link Up Bucks at the Loyola Farmers Market is sponsored by LINKUp Illinois, a program of Experimental Station which provides grants to farmers markets to support Double Value Coupons, increasing healthy food access at Chicago farmers markets.
- Targeted funding for the 2014 market season is provided by the City of Chicago Department of Family and Support Services and Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Weekly Programs: Along with fresh locally grown and produced food, the market is pleased to share with community members information related to healthy food choices and resources for a vibrant neighborhood.
- Visit the Special Activities Calendar
The Market accepts the Link Card, Senior Food Farmers Market Coupons and WIC. Therefore contributing to Loyola’s mission to serve those in need by increasing the access of fresh, nutritious locally grown and produced foods that are affordable.
The Loyola Farmers Market is supported by Loyola’s Institute of Environmental Sustainability, Community Relations, Facilities Management, and the Finance Dept.