The Weirdest Presidential Campaign Merchandise You Need By November

With the primary elections in full swing, it is vital that you sport your favorite candidate’s gear. Whether you are “Feeling the Bern” or hoping to “Make America Great Again,” these are the top eight most bizarre and necessary merchandise involving our candidates.

1.     Bernie Sanders Stud Earrings:

bernieearrings

With Senator Sanders on your ears, nobody will question who your loyalty lies with. Find these spectacular studs on Etsy.

1.     Hillary Clinton Picture Frame:

hillaryframe

Is anything better than a framed picture of Hillary Clinton? Only one object comes to mind: a picture that is FRAMED by Hillary Clinton. MULTIPLE Hillary Clintons. Café Press has the Hillary hook-up.

1.     Donald Trump Mini Piñata:

trumppinata

Etsy makes every primary a party with the Donald Trump mini piñatas. The ultimate party favor: pump Mr. Trump with candy, confetti and votes!

1.     Ted Cruz Paper Bags:

cruz paper bags

Make sure the kids at school know whom your family is voting for by packing your son or daughter’s lunch in Etsy’s novelty Ted Cruz paper bags.
5.     Hillary Clinton Pajama Set:

hillarypajamas

Sick and tired of watching debates in your dress pants and blazer? Never fear, you can still support Clinton with Café Press’s incredible Hillary Clinton pajama set.

6.    Donald Trump Flip Flops:

trump flip flops

Looking for a way to show your Donald Trump support in the summer? Cafe Press has you covered with Donald Trump Flip Flops. Coming to a pool near YOU!

7.    Ted Cruz Christmas Sweater:

cruzchristmas

The Ted Cruz Store wants you to keep warm and spirited in the cold months with the Ted Cruz Christmas Sweater. The Christmas season may be over, but Cruz, and this sweater, are just getting started.

What does your 2016 presidential election gear look like? Tweet us a picture of you, rocking your gear @ELECTrified_16 or post a picture and tag us on Facebook (ELECTrified).

Disclaimer: All photos are credited to the links provided with the merchandise. None of these photos are originally by ELECTrified.

19 thoughts on “The Weirdest Presidential Campaign Merchandise You Need By November

1. Ok hahaha! I’m not a Trump follower in the least. He kind of makes my head hurt, among other things. BUT I SO WANT A pinata!

2. Isn’t all of the merchandise just awesome?! Let us know if you find any other cool merchandise!

3. We are glad you like it, Emma! Keep checking in to see more amazing content!

4. I totally want those Bernie Sanders stud earrings. As a supporter, I think it’s really important to constantly be displaying my love and support for the Bern. 🙂

5. Do you own any cool Bernie merchandise? We would LOVE to see it all! Tweet your pictures to @ELECTrified_16!

6. This is hilarious! Does the money I spend on these products go to their campaign?? I want it all.

7. Thanks Gina! And thanks for sharing that other merchandise-those are too funny! Maybe we will have to do a second post if we find even more crazy items…follow our Twitter and Facebook to make sure you don’t miss anything!

8. I would KILL for some Hillary Clinton earrings. I’m going to have to search high and low because after she knocks out Sanders I am totally investing in merch. I want to be confident Hill is the democratic candidate before I commit to purchasing merch however.

9. Earrings with ANY candidate on them would be awesome. If you end up purchasing some for Hillary, make sure you tweet them to us @ELECTrified_16 because we would LOVE to see them!

10. This is awesome! Love the Ted Cruz Christmas sweater and I would definitely buy a Trump pinata 😉

11. Thanks Joe! You should definitely buy these items and then tweet us back pictures of them!

12. Unfortunately, all but the Cruz Christmas Sweater are from third-party websites, so they do not. HOWEVER, if you go to the candidate’s merchandise websites, you can find TONS of really awesome merch! We also have inside sources telling us that you can buy Trump gear at the Trump Tower in Chicago!

13. Isn’t the merchandise hilarious? We love cool ways to support your favorite candidates! Like us on Facebook for notifications of our next fun way to support your candidate!