Dress like a Kardashian for Less

Love them or hate them, you can’t deny that the Kardashian clan really knows what they’re doing when it comes to fashion. Don’t we all look at pictures of them and secretly think “I wish I had that outfit”? Dressing like a Kardashian may seem a bit out of budget for some of us, but we’ve put together some outfits that will have you looking like a Kardashian but for way less.

1All you need is THIS pink Blazer, THIS leather purse, and THESE black leggings and you can have Kim’s street style for half the price!

2

Maybe you want something a bit edgier, steal Kylie’s look for less with THIS sweater, THESE jeans and THESE shoes.

3

Recreate Kylie’s look with THIS shirt, THESE jeans and THESE boots. (small dog is optional)

Leave us a comment below and tell us what your favorite look is! Make sure your following us on Twitter and Instagram for more fashion!

2 thoughts on “Dress like a Kardashian for Less

1. I don’t know all of them, but about me, you are right, I wish I had that outfit. Especially the first one which wears Kardashian, American television and social media personality, actress and model. But the main thing is, If I wear this dress, will I look like her !!!!