Don’t Sweat It

Make finding time to work out easier by avoiding an extra trip back to your apartment to change. Check out how these CHIC ladies rock their workout looks and go from class to the gym with ease.

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.15.02 PM
Bonita McKinley

“It’s an easy transition from class to the gym to work.”

TIP: If your classes or work require you to dress up a little more, you can always bring a bag of spare clothes to change into. This makes it more convenient to manage your time or to switch up your style in the middle of the day.

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.13.56 PM
Marissa Ciko

“I’m going to class right after this, wearing this. I’m comfortable and proud of my style.”

TIP: Brighten up your style with fun running shoes like Marissa’s. It adds color to the outfit while still keeping it simple.

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.15.21 PM
Melissa Vazquez

“Active gear is my style. It’s comfortable, cute, and me.”

TIP: Stick with your style! Dress for your needs and likes and it will make things a lot more simple.

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.17.17 PM
Maggie Gracia

“I’m going from work to class to working out. It’s comfortable, saves time, and it’s my own style.”

TIP: Accessorize your workout gear with a jacket to dress it up a little or cover up as we transition into the bitter Chicago winter that we all know and love.

As always, Loyola ladies prove that they can conquer their busy day in style, all while having time to maintain their healthy lifestyles.

Share your favorite all day outfit to wear to class, the gym, and work on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #ShowUsYourCHIC.

7 thoughts on “Don’t Sweat It

1. Would LOVE a follow up post about places to get cheap and affordable but cute athletic clothes~

2. Thanks for reading! Love the suggestion, it can be hard sometimes to find these things, but we’d love to help as much as we can. We love to hear what our readers like you have to say! Don’t forget to follow our instagram @lu_chic as well as our twitter @LU_CHICagostyle to keep updated on more posts!

3. I loved the tips! Inspires me to stick to my style while making it work for me throughout the day.

4. Thanks Jenna! Glad to hear we could help you out and even happier that your sticking to your personal style. For more check us out on Twitter @LU_CHICagoStyle and Instagram @LU_CHIC!

5. Thanks Andrada, glad you liked it! Make sure to check us out on Instagram for even more CHIC! @LU_CHIC