Q. I have loaded Powerpoint presentations in Wimba Classroom, then realized I want to make changes; the result is that I have two or three versions of a presentation in Wimba. Is there a way to delete the ones I don’t want?
A. Here’s how to remove Powerpoint presentations from Wimba Classroom:
- Log into Blackboard and click on Wimba Classroom.
- Click on the room where you have uploaded your Powerpoint slides.
Before you click on Enter Room, you will see a button for Add and Manage Content toward the top of the window .
- Click the Add and Manage Content button.
- Click Add and Manage Room Content.
- In the Modify Room window, click on the trashcan icon to the right of the presentation you want to remove, then click OK to remove it.