Q. Is there a good way to print a monthly calendar?
A. Unfortunately, there’s not a good option to print a calendar from Blackboard. But one way to do this is to open the calendar, then do a screen print:
- Open the calendar in Blackboard.
- On the upper right-hand side of your keyboard, press Print Screen or PrtScn.
- Open a Word document and select Paste, or use Ctrl-V.
- Double-click on the image in Word, then use the crop button on the upper right side of the format tab.
- When you crop the image, you can remove the blackboard course menu and header, so you only have the calendar. You can also resize to make the calendar bigger.