Q. My professor suggested that I bring copies of my quizzes with me to the final. If getting copies of my quizzes is possible, how can I do so?
A. If your professor has allowed feedback that shows the questions, you can do the following to print your test results:
- Login to Blackboard and enter your course or organization.
- Click on Tools in the Course Menu.
- Click on My Grades in the list of Tools.
- In the My Grades page, locate the test you wish to view.
- Click on the underlined grade you received for the test – it will list in the Grade column.
- This will open the View Attempts page.
- Under the Attempts heading you will see a sub-heading entitled Calculated Grade (to the far right).
- Under the sub-heading Calculated Grade, click on your underlined score; this will open your test results.
- Copy the test results by left-clicking at the beginning of the area you wish to copy and move your mouse to the end of your test.
- Right click on the highlighted area and choose Copy.
- Open Word and paste the information into a Word document.