Q. Due to a family emergency I gave a student an extension on her Turnitin paper. However, when the student tries to submit the paper in Turnitin, it will not let her. Is there a way to let this student submit her paper?
A. You can allow students to submit a Turnitin assignment after the due date:
1. Click on Course Tools in the control panel.
2. Click on Turnitin Assignments.
3. Click on the title of the Turnitin Assignment.
4. Click on the Edit Assignment tab at the top.
5. Scroll down and click on More Options.
6. Click Yes for” Allow submissions after the due date?”
7. Click Submit.