Q. After I log into Blackboard, when I click on my course, I get taken immediately to “Announcements” instead of to “Home Page” for the course. How can I change that?
A. If you have already created a Home Page for your course, you can change the course entry point so it opens to that new home page.
- Log into Blackboard and go to your course.
- Click on Customization, then Style in the Control Panel.
- Scroll down to 4. Select Course Entry Point.
- Drop down the list and select the Home Page you created.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
If your course doesn’t already have a Home Page and you want to create one, visit this link Your Course Home Page and click on the link for Adding a Home Page.