Q. I have uploaded an html file that has embedded image files. I want students to see the html file, but all the images files are listed separately in Blackboard. How can I set this up so my students just see the html file with the images embedded, and not listed separately?
A. You can do this in three steps:
- Make a folder on your computer and put all the image files and the html file in the folder.
- Zip (compress) the folder (on a Loyola PC, right-click on the folder and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder).
- Log into your Blackboard course and create a new item.
- Attach the zip file and, under 2. Content > Special Action on the Add Item page, select Unpackage this file.
- Select your html file as the entry point.
This will show only the zip file as a link, and students will see the html file when they click on it.