Q. I’m enrolled in an online class and each week we participate in a series of discussions on Blackboard. I would very much like to download and/or obtain a copy of the discussions for my future reference. Do you have any instructions for me to follow to do this?
A. Here is the best way to make a copy of discussion posts:
- Click on the forum to copy from.
- Click on the thread to copy.
- Scroll down to see Select all and click Go. This will select all posts in the thread.
- Scroll back up to click on the Collect tool – the first one on the Discussion toolbar. This collects all posts in the thread onto one page.
- Drag over to highlight all the posts.
- Click Edit > Copy in your browser.
- Open Word and click Edit > Paste.
This will allow you to copy the discussion forum one thread at a time.