Q. I have labs, tests and quizzes in Blackboard that are out of order – how can I move the columns in the Grade Center into the order that I want?
A. To permanently reorder your Grade Center columns, follow these steps:
- In the Grade Center, click on the Manage tab.
- A drop down menu will appear; click on Column Organization.
- On the Column Organization page, you will see that you can move grade columns by “dragging” the column to the desired location using the double-headed arrows symbol.
- Move your columns into the desired locations.
- After you have made all necessary changes, click on Submit.
-This last step is very important. If you don’t click the Submit button, you will lose the changes.
For more information on the Grade Center, visit this link: